This world-leading independent virtual reality game studio is looking for a talented Lead Environment Artist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and innovative studio based in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the project Art Director to develop a style and provide consistent quality across all environment art.
- Accountable for their team’s delivery of digital in-game art assets, from 3D meshes and materials to shaders, lighting and environmental VFX.
- Facilitate effective communication and cooperation across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior members of your team.
- Instigate high-level art-related decisions during the development of the project.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a Lead Environment Artist role or similar
- At least 1 title shipped from start to finish on PC/console.
- Strong traditional art fundamentals e.g., function of form and colour, proportions, shape.
- Great experience and understanding of agile development methods e.g., Jira and Confluence
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance.
- Great benefits offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2830.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.