Our client was founded by industry veterans with a vision to create a new fantasy based MMO RPG in a West Coast style!
The successful candidate will lead a team through the full production cycle of the studios new MMO title. This is a hybrid role, requiring successful candidate to be on- site 3 days a week.
You will be working with an amazing team in early stages of development, an opportunity to make a real difference!
- Previous experience in leading teams through a full production cycle as a Lead, Executive Producer/Project Manager.
- Translate the creative vision into production goals, milestones and deliverables.
- Work with the project’s publisher to define milestone schedule and work for alignment on deliverables.
- Responsible for delivering builds according to the milestone delivery plan.
- Own & drive the process of translating milestone plan into a production plan.
- Keep the team informed of changes to the milestone plan and production plan.
- Translate the creative vision & the reasoning behind it, into a language that their teams understand, can work with, and can act on.
- Measure and analyse team performance and adjust our production methods & tools, to improve efficiency and product quality.
- Discover when there is a need to clarify creative vision, production goals and production plan for individuals and teams.
- Facilitate a process allowing teams and individuals to build commitment on the above, when needed.
- Support the Game Director in creating and maintaining a healthy and sound relationship with publishers and partners.
- Own the staffing plan for the project.
- Track the projects financials, keeping it within the budget and work with COO/CEO when budget adjustments are needed.
- Support with production focused 1on1 check-ins.
- 25 days paid vacation + 13 bank holidays
- Paid sick leave.
- Paid overtime.
- Pension contributions.
- 6 months fully paid parental leave.
- Opportunity to work in a highly experience team of game devs.
- Have a big impact on a new IP.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!