This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is a world-famous developer with studios in multiple countries. They are currently seeking an experienced Lead Game Designer to lead their design team.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Extensive experience in the game industry working in a game design capacity
- Solid experience leading/managing a team with work on shipped titles
- In-depth knowledge of design processes including NPC design, feature design, level design, content design, as well as experience implementing features and content
- Outstanding communication skills across teams and cultures
- Motivation and drive to collaborate and advance positive change in a studio environment
- Able to work diligently while thinking critically and resolving complex issues
- Lead the designers in one or more strike teams through direct mentorship
- Support in the creation of the Content Bible for the game
- Develop the game world through game features and content, following the creative vision and Content Bible
- Establish quality goals, workflows, and guides for all game features and content relevant to your areas of ownership
- Work alongside and build relationships with various strike teams that are working on their sections of the game
- Plan creation of content and features, including conception, presentation, iteration, and documentation in relevant ownership areas
- Feedback on designs, content and features and help drive efforts to improve the quality of the game
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!