Our client is on an epic journey, and they want a Lead Game Designer to join them at their studio in Malmo, Sweden.
The successful candidate will design, own, and iterate features in their upcoming unannounced AAA open-world action game.
- You’re an experienced lead who will ensure design workload is delivered on time and to quality.
- Someone highly experienced in design and has shipped several PC or console titles.
- A passionate gamer, preferably with a love for open-world and online games.
- Motivated, flexible and approachable. You will champion quality across the team.
- An individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team member who can develop productive, lasting relationships across all disciplines.
- You care for people, both personally and professionally.
- You have demonstrable experience delivering high-quality features and content in your previous work.
- Work alongside art and narrative leadership to deliver designs aligned with the lore and visual goals.
- Assist the tech team in defining and delivering the tools and systems needed to meet the design and gameplay needs of the project.
- Work with the recruitment team to identify any resources you need to meet the goals of the game’s design.
- Create an environment where people feel empowered and can do their best work.
- Mentor your direct reports in the craft of Game Design.
- Ensure AAA-quality through regular reviews of design work with peers and the wider team.
- Provide line management for Game Designers, ensuring 1-on-1’s take place, performance reviews are held and plan career development plans with your direct reports.
- Hiring and developing people to provide the right expertise for the project.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all public Holidays.
- Private Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa Sponsorship (individual & dependents) and Relocation Assistance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!