This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client, a leading UK based Game Development Studio, are currently looking for a Lead Game Designer as the next addition to their team. The studio is almost 20 years old and they bring together some of the most experienced and talented developers from the UK industry.
As a Lead Game Designer, you will develop and lead the game design team. You will establish, maintain, and evolve game design processes while ensuring game design work is completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as a champion of quality across the entire project. You will deputise for the Chief Designer, closely collaborate with production and other discipline leads to schedule game design work, and you will take a pro-active role in design team recruitment.
- Extensive industry experience in game design positions
- A full development cycle in a Lead Design position on at least one high-profile published AAA title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- Inspirational leadership skills
- An effective capability to be a highly reliable, autonomous member of the team
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work