Project: AAA Games – Unannounced Title
Our client has become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
As the Lead Game Designer, you will oversee the Gameplay Design team, guiding their work as well as leading by example with plenty of hands-on design work on our brand new unannounced IP.
- Proven experience in Game Design for AAA game development.
- Previous experience with shooters / MMO’s.
- Experience in leading other people.
- Considerable experience in gameplay design.
- Capable of communicating in a clear, open, convincing and inspired manner.
- Oversea the gameplay design for the project and report to the Game Director to ensure the work is in like with the project’s vision.
- Manage a team of gameplay designers, motivating and inspiriting them.
- Create an awesome player experience and help achieve gameplay goals.
- Contributing to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes
- Creating quality benchmarks and ensuring the team reaches them
- 28 days holiday a year.
- Relocation package.
- Commuter allowance.
- Pension scheme.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!