One Player Missions client is looking for a Lead Game Designer to join their expanding Design Team. They have delivered co-development video game services to global triple-A clients.
The successful candidate will carry out line-management duties, review builds to ensure conformation with the design vision, communicate project objectives to the team, enact positive changes within the design team, and liaise with clients and other department leads.
- Extensive experience in a Senior or Lead Designer role on at least two AAA titles.
- Mentoring experience.
- Client-focused attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Eager to learn and expand areas of expertise.
- (Desirable) Experience supervising a design team, scripting, and art package experience.
- Manage designers, including mentoring and reviews.
- Review and provide feedback on game builds.
- Communicate project objectives to the team.
- Contribute to game design and inspire other designers.
- Communicate with clients regarding project objectives.
- Discuss potential projects with prospective clients.
- Liaise with the Production team and other discipline leads.
- Oversee adjustments to meet game expectations.
- Promote cooperative culture between disciplines.
- Mentor and onboard new team members.
- 25 days holiday (+ extras for length of service)
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Eye Care.
- Employee Share Scheme.
- Anti-crunch professional working environment.
- Income Protection and Annual Bonus.
- Free Parking, Tech and Bike Scheme.
- Company Socials and Annual Events.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!