This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working with a fast-growing development studio located in France. This is a great opportunity to contribute to internationally known franchises in the motorsport world.
Develop your skills in an unbelievable team of experts. Our client is looking for talented individuals to help give pleasure to their players, to help evolve their internal technologies and contribute to bettering their tools pipeline.
- Develop the game concept in collaboration with the Game Director
- Define the game mechanics and participate in the demonstration of prototypes
- Define the UX of the game with the UI Artists
- Collaborate with the artistic director to ensure the graphic coherence of the project
- Work with the lead gameplay programmer to implement game features
- Write the texts and voices of the game and supervise their addition to the project
- Test and identify errors of scenarios, graphs and techniques
- Extensive industry experience in a similar lead game designer position
- Worked on a minimum of one shipped console title
- You know how to be attentive, rigorous and assertive
- Ideally, you are passionate about motorsports or racing games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!