OPM’s client are seeing an experiences Lead Game Designer to lead the direction of the design team and studios projects.
The successful candidate will Collaborate with other designers to design gameplay mechanics & systems, proactively anticipate problems, and propose solutions.
- A deep understanding of game design, mechanics, and a solid understanding of strategy games.
- Strong creative skills and ability to form an informed critical judgment on gameplay systems.
- Previous experience in the video games industry in a similar position.
- Fluent in or native English and a professional level of French speaking.
- Ability to excel in the entire spectrum of Game Design tasks.
- Work alongside and communicate closely with the projects creative leaders to effectively deliver on the vision.
- Work hand in hand with leads and producers to coordinate the project and its milestones.
- Define games pacing, targets for achievement, flow, consistency of mechanics and difficulty curves.
- Work with other designers to design gameplay mechanics and systems.
- Manage and mentor the design team.
- Lunch vouchers, health insurance (50% are paid by the company), children sick days,…
- Friendly atmosphere, team cohesion and stimulating work environment
- Remote policy: 3 days per week at the office.
- Weekly sports and yoga classes.
- Monthly meetings with the entire studio to communicate the latest company news.
- A complete onboarding, allowing to accompany step by step the new team members.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!