This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are delighted to be working with one of the world’s largest development studios that is dedicated to developing state of the art VR and AR games. They are looking for a talented Lead game designer who is passionate about creating the most innovative and state of the art VR and AR games.
- Many years of game industry experience
- Highly experienced in Game designing
- Capable of communicating in a clear, open, convincing, and inspired manner
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Passionate about game design and you love to create new ideas
- Comfortable with working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- You co-operate in the overall planning of a project and you are proficient and proactive in organizing and planning
- You like to look ahead, to investigate and to introduce new techniques and methodologies
- You will anticipate on technical and systemic issues and the effects of such issues on other teams or projects
- You must communicate closely with the Leads of other disciplines (Programming, Art)
- You are responsible for managing and mentoring your team members, you love to inspire and motivate them
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge
- Benefits according to experience and job
- A healthy work-life balance
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!