Our client is a well-established AAA VR games studio looking for a experienced Game Producer to help the production of their exciting upcoming action shooter.
What you will be doing?
- Working across multidisciplinary teams to deliver a high-end VR experience
- Work closely with Production teams to ensure quality expectations are met
- Ensure the game project is finished within budget, time, and scope
- Create clear communication between management, team, and client
- Be responsible for issue and risk management
Be part of the Planning, control, supervision and documentation of game development processes throughout the projects
Manage the day-to-day tasks for the Development team
Estimate and adjust general strategies as well as game designs, concepts and user feedback
Who you are?
- 2+ years of experience in a Game Producer role or similar
- Full production lifecycle experience having 1+ published title under your belt
- Good understanding of video game technologies and game development
- Great English written and verbal skills
- Good knowledge and experience in Excel, Jira, and other project management tools
- Agile development process experience e.g., scrum
- Good understanding of video game production pipelines
- VR experience is a bonus
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible hours
- Great benefit schemes
- Access to latest VR technology
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2389.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.