" Ref - 5232400. This is an exciting position for a Lead Game Producer to join our client as they create a new and ambitious mobile multiplayer game. Currently in the exploration and prototyping phase, an incredible opportunity to immerse in the early stage and be fully part of shaping the vision.
This role is offered fully remote and must be based in Europe within +/- 2 hours of CET timezone.
• Drive production of an innovative social multiplayer game
• Manage backlog, set goals, develop schedules, plan sprints and milestones
• Encourage commitment, offer support and direct the project across teams
• Work alongside management to craft the vision and decide resource requirements
• Report to stakeholders and manage third party partners
• Recruit team members as the studio grows
Who you are:
• 8 + years production experience
• Worked full A-Z production game lifecycles
• Comfortable in both formative stages of a project through to effective live operation
• Exceptional team leadership experience, inspiring high performing teams
• Big bonus points if you have both mobile game and multiplayer experience
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"