Amiqus are partnered with one of the UK’s top AAA studios as they look to further expand and grow their world class team. Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. The team is working on three new titles. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions. Responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
Who you are:
- You have shipped a AAA title in a senior or lead gameplay role or similar.
- You are a skilful C/C++ programmer.
- You have an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals and mathematics.
- You thrive on ambiguity and coming up with solutions to abstract problems.
- You have a good understanding of modern game engines, their architecture, and capabilities.
- You understand the intricacies and complexities of developing networked games and features.
- You are a great communicator that loves to collaborate within your team and across disciplines.
- You are a natural leader that loves to support and bring out the best in people around you.
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on email@example.com I look forwards to hearing from you.