We are working with a leading VR studio based in Amsterdam, who are looking for an experienced Lead Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with discipline leads to setup the technical direction for the project
- Create solid technical designs using C++, object orientation, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that the game runs smoothly
- Adapt and expand upon the studio’s pipeline and coding standards
- Mentor and help guide junior members of the programming team
- Analyse problems and debug them in order to quickly locate and fix challenging bugs
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Gameplay Programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent skills and experience in C++
- Strong experience and proficiency with Unreal Engine
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Great added benefits e.g., health and Pension contribution plans
- Latest VR hardware and technology
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2877.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity company, valuing diversity and does not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.