One Player Missions client is looking for a Lead Level Designer to join their expanding Design Team. They have delivered co-development video game services to global triple-A clients.
The successful candidate will lead and manage designers, review game builds to ensure alignment with design vision, communicate project objectives to team members, enact positive change within the design team, and liaise with both clients and other department leads.
- Extensive experience in a Senior or Lead Level Designer role on at least two AAA titles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and structuring abilities.
- Experience in mentoring and team development.
- Focus on both internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Eagerness to learn and expand areas of expertise.
- (Desirable) Management and planning skills, scripting experience, and knowledge of Unreal.
- Manage and mentor designers.
- Review game builds for alignment with design vision.
- Communicate project objectives and strategies to the team.
- Contribute to game and level design.
- Communicate with clients about project objectives and deadlines.
- Discuss potential projects with prospective clients.
- Liaise with Production team and other department leads.
- Participate in decision-making processes to ensure game meets expectations.
- Promote cooperation within and between disciplines.
- Participate in the selection and onboarding of team members.
- 25 days holiday (+ extras for length of service)
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Eye Care.
- Employee Share Scheme.
- Anti-crunch professional working environment.
- Income Protection and Annual Bonus.
- Free Parking, Tech and Bike Scheme.
- Company Socials and Annual Events.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!