One Player Mission are excited to be working with one of the largest VR developers in the world. Their Amsterdam studio continues production of its most ambitious project to date, a true multi-platform VR action shooter based on a global franchise.
They are looking to recruit a Lead Level Designer who can aid them in their mission.
- Collaborate with the leadership team in creating a high-level plan to design, implement and validate the levels.
- Co-ordinating the effort of the level design team across disciplines to build levels that showcase the core mechanics and storytelling/world building.
- Manage the workload and productivity of a team of up to five level designers.
- Identify and implement process improvements that enhance team creative expression and productivity.
- Experienced in creating levels throughout the full development cycle for console/pc action-adventure games.
- An in depth understanding of the Unreal Engine level creation pipeline.
- Highly organized/forward looking and skilled in communicating design information across disciplines.
- Fluent in English.
BONUS(good to have):
- Spatial design and environment modelling skills.
- Narrative or mechanics design experience for console.
- You do hands on work in the engine to demonstrate best of class implementation.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!