OPM’s client is a developer with an excellent catalogue of games to their names. Partnered with the world’s greatest games publishers they have a wide variety of projects in development. With continued expansion they are now looking for a Lead Level Designer to join the studios working on upcoming, exciting new IP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the output and development of the level design team. You will creatively direct the construction of maps for this innovative title and create, maintain and evangelise best practices from a level design perspective.
- Knowledge of Level Design theory and a proven track record of designing and or directing levels for high – profile shooter games.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to present work, ideas and feedback to the rest of the team.
- A passion for all aspects of gaming, particularly the PvP shooter genre.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Reporting to the Design Director, you will oversee and direct the development of the game maps, following the creative vision for the game described in the Game Vision Pillars.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels.
- Advocate for the use and development of the level design team’s tools, processes, and pipelines.
- Work together with production to plan and deliver the level design workload for the project.
- Use player-feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience.
- Mentor and develop the level design team.
- Champion the game’s vision through all stages of development.
- Relocation support and VISA Sponsorship
- Annual Bonus & Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- 5 Paid Learning Days per year
- Regular social events
- And Much More!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!