OPMs client is looking for a talented Lighting Artist to join their team for the overall production plan and execution, ensuring their team delivers the project according to the goals and objectives defined by the Directors.
The successful candidate will be working in an independent game studio with a prestigious publisher in the early stages of an exciting new project, so they’re looking to expand their team to accommodate for this growth.
- Previous experience as a Senior Lighting Artist.
- Experience with lighting in a PBR pipeline / game engine.
- Experience with PBR technical set up and a variety of different lighting approaches.
- Previous experience in Maya.
- Shipped a project on Console or PC as a Lead or a Senior.
- Comfortable presenting lighting work, updates and pre-production work to the development team and senior management.
- Creating or overseeing all lighting work, both in studio and outsourced.
- Work with Producers and the Art lead to ensure a realistic project scope.
- Manage and mentor studio lighting artists to ensure a preferred house style.
- Create well written lighting documentation with clear examples and case studies.
- Deliver high-quality lighting solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with lighting and post pro animation.
- Experience in man management and mentoring.
- Previous experience in Unreal Engine 4, Unity and in-house game engines such as Frostbite or Decima.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!