This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is looking for an experienced Lead Lighting Artist to join their upcoming team for work on their world-famous IP. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Drive lighting technology, processes and pipeline in collaboration with other departments
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality lighting across the game
- Identify risks or opportunities for improvement of the game
- Outstanding knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques
- Strong interest in realistic lighting
- Strong interest in photo realistic lighting
- Superb knowledge of PBR materials
- Experience leading and mentoring a team
- The capability to produce benchmark quality lighting look-development
- Experience contributing to the development of AAA lighting pipelines
- Expertise with physically based rendering for games
- Superb knowledge of lighting and colour theory
- Interest in off-line 3D rendering
- Knowledge and understanding of digital photography principles
- 3DSMax experience
- Knowledge and understanding of animated VFX
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 12!