"To apply: Ref - 5122500. Our client, a well-loved games company, home to massive titles that are loved by over 500m people across the globe, is looking for a Lead Marketing Manager to lead a team and spearhead their brand marketing efforts.
The client is offering flexible office working hours, social events and parties, a training budget, a profitability bonus scheme and more.
• Lead a team to commercial success in their marketing efforts
• Create and implement marketing plans for current games
• Work with production teams for reports and updates
• Better new and existing titles through market research and competitor scoping.
• Collaborate with Live Ops and Sales teams
• Present findings and ideas to various teams
• Set metrics and targets for titles and ensure they are met.
• Work with cross-functional marketing, sales, and creative teams to develop and execute marketing strategies.
• 3+ years of experience within the games industry.
• Experience of Games-as-a-Service and Free-to-Play models.
• Comfortable with large data sets
• Familiarity of mobile app ecosystems (App Annie, Sensor Tower, etc.)
• Familiarity with app analytics or app intelligence platforms is a bonus
• Passion for gaming
If this role sounds appealing to you, please call me on 02075806018 or send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Based in London – office-based
Salary – £54-64k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.