We are seeking a Lead Mobile Game Producer - potentially fully remote. This is a pivotal, key hire, for our client - an expanding mobile games studio based in UAE. You will be an experienced lead, with a passion for mobile, who manages the production and design of their upcoming shooter game. This role is offered remote or onsite and is open across EMEA / central Asia.
What will you do?
- Lead the production team of 15
- Report directly to CEO, updating on progress, hitting deadlines
- Co-ordinate teams to effectively run verticals ensuring seamless experience for gameplayers and developers
- Stakeholder & partner collaboration
- Strong on communications including project management using JIRA, Slack, or similar
- Team building & motivation
What skills do you need?
- 7+ years experience managing games production across multi-disciplinary teams
- An entrepreneurial / self-starter style with a passion for mobile games
- Excellent communication, organisation & management skills, creating highly motivated environments where your team(s) deliver
- Conceptual and practical game design experience, with Unity a must for iOS and Android
- Highly creative with ability to critique / analyse game play management systems
- Monetize projects end-to-end
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software or similar
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus & perks
- Relocation package (if required)
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2594.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.