Our client are currently looking for a Network/Multiplayer Programmer to join their Multiplayer team in Copenhagen.
As a member of the Multiplayer team you will contribute to design and implement the network/multiplayer stack for the engine and for the games that needs to support multiplayer.
Your team will be responsible for the development of the network layer, working closely with the engine team to co-develop the object replication layer, collaborate with the AI/gameplay team to define and implement network aware features, workflows and setups, share responsibility with the online team to create, run and monitor our game-servers and backend infrastructure.
You Should Have:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent title
- Participated in development of at least 1 shipped multiplayer game
- Solid knowledge of network protocols, major APIs and libraries
- Solid knowledge of some of the main multiplayer related technologies: firewall traversal, data compression and encryption, distributed algorithms, mesh topologies, objects replication, prediction models and latency compensation, anti-cheating
- Solid knowledge of C/C++
- Experienced in working with large existing codebases
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- A collaborative attitude
- Passion for video games
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Console experience (Xbox One and PS4)
- Experiences with creating custom tools with C#/.NET
- Cross-site working experience
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.