Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is looking for a talented and experienced Producer with a passion for making some of the best games ever to join the talented team behind our new mobile first IP.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Executive Producer, and working closely with the discipline Directors, as well as managing the Production team.
- Very strong experience as a project management in games development
- Released at least one game in a Senior Producer or Lead Producer role, from inception to market
- Deep knowledge of modern development methodologies and tools, as well as strong understanding of agile development methodology; the ability to adapt and execute on methodologies that best suit the situation and team at hand
- Fully versed with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- Highly organized, driven and excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Passionate about videogames
- Establish, improve, and own all production-related processes within the project
- Create and maintain deliverables, schedules and risks assessments in cooperation with Direction
- Collaborate with discipline leads and producers on creating an achievable, reliant and efficient project roadmap
- Provide regular status updates to Direction and Company Management
- Manage and mentor a team of Producers and Associate Producers; providing support for professional growth and continuous training
- Facilitate and improve effective communication within the Leadership team, Direction, and Production
- Be the ambassador for the company values within the project
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!