OPM are working with a Brighton-based development studio, working on an exciting unannounced title.
They successful candidate will motivates and support the team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Previous experiences in a Lead Production role.
- Proven production experiences on shipped products in a lead or senior role.
- Experiences tracking complex projects and providing insight and influence into how to deliver more effectively.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Strengthen the relationship with the client, ensuring open and honest collaboration.
- Establish and refine development processes and set quality benchmarks.
- Drives product operational goals and facilitates communications
- Drive product update planning, schedules, and overall prioritisation and delivery framework.
- Works with QA to enable high-quality regular product delivery.
- Identifies and communicates any roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- 23 days’ annual leave entitlement including studio closure over the Christmas period and an additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working
- Generous Team Project Bonuses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental
- Group Income Protection
- Health and Well-being Allowance
- Visa & Relocation Package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!