OPM is proud to be working with new independent games developer, focused on making excellent and innovative games for next generation platforms.
They are looking for a talented Lead Producer to join their team and be responsible for the overall production plan and execution, ensuring their team delivers the project according to the goals and objectives defined by the Directors.
- Experience in Agile development processes.
- Experience using JIRA and an excellent understanding of reporting and acting on key metrics.
- Experience using MS Tools.
- Comfortable using perforce and build pipelines.
- Previously experience in a similar role.
- Previously shipped a project in a similar role.
- Build, manage and own the complete backlog and sprint planning cycle. Ensure sprints deliver the requirements of the milestones and are appropriately tasked and resourced.
- Work with discipline leads to maintain a relevant and strategic project roadmap, detailing key tools and technology requirements and prioritised content delivery.
- Proactively drive to expose project risks and mitigation strategies early.
- Effectively communicate proposals with the Production team and follow through with action.
- Ensure a constant focus on quality deliverables. Drive a culture of ownership and responsibility deep within the team.
- Work closely with the Design team to ensure the production process delivers on the creative and quality aspirations for the project.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 414!