This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced Lead Product Marketing Manager for their publishing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing sustainable ways to increase the lifetime value of their players by overseeing and coordinating activities related to marketing, analytics and live operations across different teams and agencies.
You will help EMEA team in user acquisition and streamlining the execution of marketing plans, Social Media activations and sales.
- Proven background managing a team of marketing professionals
- Extensive experience and understanding of all facets of the marketing discipline including market research, product positioning, consumer promotions, online innovation, and creative development
- Passionate about gaming and the gaming culture
- Excellent project manager skills
- Experience and knowledge in multi-lingual marketing organisations
- Outstanding storyteller, capable of influencing and engaging external and internal stakeholders in a brand vision and journey
- Experience within an international environment
- Proficiency in any of the following languages is plus: Korean, French, German, Turkish or Russian
- Lead local Product marketing managers acting as the cross-functional leader and overall business results owner for titles across EMEA
- Own product positioning and define cores USPs based on strategic consumer, market, and brand insights
- Build a multi-year strategy that anticipates the players’ needs across platforms and geographies
- Define the brand ecosystem strategy across platforms defining the roles of each platform in the context of the consumer journey
- Be accountable for the ultimate success of the EMEA marketing campaign, it’s ROI and the quality of the integrated cross channel consumer journey and creative strength
- Own the marketing budget and its allocations
- Be accountable for geographic growth strategy and identification of strategic market needs
- Be the key marketing and communication partner for leaders in the publishing teams
- Fully paid health insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off from the company
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- All costs of commuting covered
- Full assistance with Visas and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!