Similar jobs like this one
Lead Programmer – Co-Dev Unreal Engine AAA Project – REMOTE
Lead AI Programmer Console Studio AAA - London, England Ref 1835
*** Fantastic role at the forefront of game development ***
- Do you want to make games that people will really enjoy playing on every platform?
- Are you Lead Programmer material, capable in driving forward the team and game development?
- Are you ready for your next challenge at a studio passionate about positive company culture?
Just Add Water are a well-established, award winning game development studio in the heart of the UK. After a raft of NEW project wins, we are recruiting now for a skilled Lead Programmer to join our highly experienced and growing team where you will be working alongside developers with incredible experience including EA, Sony, Sega, Rockstar, Romero Games, Codemasters and Rebellion to name but a few!
We’re looking for a highly skilled C++ Engineer with team lead experience to work on a number of these exciting new projects including our own IP. You will lead and collaborate with other development disciplines to determine the scope, agree the plan and execute it to create gaming greatness! We are looking for:
- Highly developed C++ programming skills gained within the games industry
- Demonstrable track record in game development with actual published titles
- At least 1 shipped console title through complete development lifecycle
- Team lead experience with understanding of all involved and comfort with responsibility
- Solid Unreal Engine development experience would be ideal
- Experience with perforce, Jira, agile etc. is good but not essential
- Game engine architecture holds no fears for you
- Optimisation and debugging are second nature
- Graphics experience an advantage
Preference for working in the UK office or at least hybrid. Fully remote option is available to candidates with the relevant skills.
Just Add Water has a rich history and a rich future ahead. If you’re ready to take the next step up in your career and are interested working with a company where the staff and games we make come first, lets get the ball rolling!
APPLY NOW to become part of our FUTURE!