This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences.
They are seeking a Lead Programmer to join a team working on an unannounced title being developed in Stockholm.
- Superb understanding of C++
- Understanding of wide areas of game code and systems
- Understanding of AI, physics, animation in general
- A keen sense of enjoyable gameplay
- Solid math skills
- Solid communication skills and ability to work in a team
- You will collaborate closely with the project leaders and game designers to transform designs, features, improvements, and other new ideas into manageable tasks that can be worked on by the programming team.
- You will be assigning work, giving input and feedback, performing reviews, making calls on direction, and working with production on estimates and planning.
- You must be prepared to also work in all areas of the code for the project and engine, developing and maintaining the systems necessary for designers to make missions, build complex gameplay mechanics and adjust and balance the game.
- Professional experience with Havok Physics, Animation and AI
- Professional experience with game design processes
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with console titles
- Professional experience with Games as a Service
- Professional experience with debugging game systems
- Complete relocation support including VISA
- Competitive compensation package
- Free games!
- Health care allowance
- Pension Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418