This well established game studio in the South of Germany is looking for a lead C++ programmer is ultimately in charge of all programming for the game. It is their job to make sure the various submodules of the game are being implemented properly and to keep track of development from a programming standpoint. This role is onsite and open to international candidates.
You will oversee:
- A group of programmers incl. coaching, mentoring and recruitment
- Responsible for all documentation, tasks, tools, researching and implementing best practice etc
- Be an exceptional C++ coder incl. optimisation
- Have 2+ released console titles under your belt with full development lifecycle experience
- Be both hands on and managerial
- Unreal experience a bonus
- Maths, physics, algorithms
- English speaker
- Report to the TD and be in charge of other team leads
- Other programming expertise incl. rendering techniques, gameplay, tech programming, profilers…
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on leading IPs with a great benefits, relocation, bonus and competitive salary to match.
Please email me your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2279.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, don’t discriminate and are GDPR compliant.