Project: AAA Console / PC games
OPM are proud to be working with a small development studio based in Los Angeles working on some of the most well-known AAA games franchise’s known worldwide.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of C++ programming and Unreal Engine ideally with experience in leading an engineering team in AAA games.
- Extensive game programming experience and at least one shipped title, ideally a multiplayer game
- Strong C++ skills and experience with Unreal Engine or other 3D game engines
- Strong grasp of 3D math and spatial reasoning
- Experience leading a team of game engineers
- Experience with a wide range of gameplay systems including AI, physics, networking, rendering, gameplay, and UI
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, profiling, and optimisation techniques
- Ability to understand and improve development pipelines and processes
- Solid understanding of algorithms, performance, and debugging
DESIRED (good to have)
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computers Science or comparable
- Experience with shipping a AAA game
- Experience with modern game platforms
- Experience building networked action games
- Good understanding of PC, console, and mobile gaming industry, development, platforms, and ecosystems.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!