We are working with an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises. The company, based in Lyon, is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime and they need a Lead QA!
As Lead QA you will immerse yourself in a fast-paced environment working on multi-platform and multi-genre titles reporting to the Head of Production and manage a QA team of 6 people.
They are looking for someone to come on board and help elevate the team to the next level with a specific focus on solutions. They are needing a talented QA who has a wealth of experience across different genres, companies and pipelines with a forward-thinking approach to identify opportunities. You will be an integral part of the studio, collaborating closely with other department heads and stakeholders.
- Oversee the QA department, taking ownership of performance and technical issues.
- Liaise with other Heads of department to establish release timelines, quality and compliance
- Build the department vision, culture and work standards
- Lead training across your team, provide mentorship and assist in recruitment processes
- Provide clear documentation to report on and outline methods and processes
- Lead the QA department in the reporting of bugs, issues and defects, consumer usability tests etc
- You will have extensive experience as a Senior QA or higher in the games industry
- Strong experience in JIRA use, including flow creation, dashboards, and custom filters creation (JIRA admin experience is a plus)
- Have proven leadership experience
- You will have demonstrated experience creating and analysing technical procedures and have worked with numerous methodologies and tools
- This role is highly collaborative, and you will be reporting on and delivering key findings/deliverables so clear communication skills in both written and verbal are a must.
- Ms Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel and PowerPoint) and SQL
- Be highly analytical and have a keen eye for detail
This role is based in Lyon and has a generous relocation assistance package and benefits including:
Health insurance, Profit sharing scheme, Luncheon vouchers – 1 per working day (value of the luncheon 8.50€ and 4.5€ paid by the company), 37 days off (more than 7 weeks) and 10 bank holidays, 50% of the costs of daily transportation up to 32.50€/month (travel between apartment and the office) plus more!
To learn more please contact me email@example.com