This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Interactive Story Games – Mobile
OPM’s client is a BAFTA nominated London studio developing a platform focusing on creating immersive interactive story games.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an early-stage venture-backed studio and be a key participant in its success and growth.
- Experience developing automated tests or test schedules
- Experience working with mobile, desktop, or console platforms
- Experience with JIRA and setting up bug workflows
- Work closely with the developers to identify bugs and ensure they are fixed.
- Prioritising bugs for each release.
- Coordinate with developers on new tests and tools within Unity.
- Convert customer bug reports into tickets and prioritise for the development team.
- Debug crashes and other issues encountered internally and by their customers.
- Help define and participate in manual and scenario testing efforts to find issues with functionality and customer experience.
- Defining QA process.
- Work with Production to identify QA requirements within milestones
- Identifying External QA requirements and Liaising with External QA
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Professional experience with Unity
- Knowledge of Xcode
- Experience with the build process for IOS/Android from Unity
- Experience with C# and unit testing
- Equity options in the Company will be given to the right candidate.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!