This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Projects
OPMs client is looking for an experienced Lead QA to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the work performed by a team of dedicated internal testers.
- Solid experience in a functional QA department within an entertainment software environment, including proven experience of supervising others
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Experience in formulating and maintaining test plans
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines efficiently
- Self-motivated and the ability to use initiative when required
- Computer literate in word processing, record keeping, database handling. Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Assign work to the team in a structured and effective manner
- Create and maintain test plans, smoke test sheets and daily reports
- Lead smoke tests and specific checks in a consistent and thorough manner as part of a structured test plan
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient and informative manner and assist in maintaining the bug database
- Use investigative skills to find problems, assisting programmers and artists with reproducing and validating bugs
- Verify the implementation of features and fixes for existing issues (regression)
- Training/assisting hiring of new QA staff members
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!