We are working with a AAA game studio in London looking for a Lead Rendering Engineer to work on their multiplayer titles.
What will you do?
· Mentor, train, and evaluate a team of rendering and graphics developers
· Communicate ideas across teams
· Be responsible for architecture design and adding large scale graphics features
What skills do you need?
· Excellent C++
· 3D maths and multithreading
· Full development lifecycle experience (from design of graphics to launch) and experience as a lead on 1+ title/s
· Modern engine experience (can be in-house, Unreal or similar)
· Console experience preferred
· Low-level engine systems
· Profiling and optimising code'
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Maths or Physics or related field
· 5+ years working in the games industry in a similar role
Great studio location, bonus scheme, relocation package, pension, private healthcare
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2307.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.