One Player Mission’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Lead Rendering Programmer to join their team in Norway.
As the Lead Rendering Programmer, you will oversee the development and optimization of the rendering pipeline for their survival, open-world crafting multiplayer game. You will lead a team of render programmers, and collaborate closely with artists, designers, and other engineers to ensure the visual fidelity, performance, and efficiency of the graphics rendering in their projects.
- Excellent professional experience leading/managing a team
- Deep professional experience as a render or engine programmer.
- Excellent knowledge of modern rendering algorithms and techniques.
- Excellent 3d Math skills.
- Demonstrated experience working on recent graphics APIs, such as d3d12 or Vulkan.
- Strong C++ and software design skills, including experience working in multithreaded and memory-constrained environments.
- Contributed significant rendering technology on one or more released titles.
- Have a working understanding of the architecture of modern GPUs (GCN, etc.)
- Experience working with UE4 or UE5.
- Clear, effective communication skills across teams and cultures
- Motivation and drive to collaborate and advance positive change in a studio environment
- Strong ability to break down complex tasks and consider wider ramifications of changes on the codebase
- Fluency in English
- Coach team members to perform to their best ability,
- Provide feedback to your team on their performance and own development of core engine features,
- Improve the usability and accessibility of live products and craft the user experience of products still in development.
- Oversee the development and optimization of the rendering pipeline
- Collaborate closely with artists, designers, and other engineers to ensure the visual fidelity, performance, and efficiency of the graphics rendering in the projects.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!