Project: PC/Console Multiplayer Games
Located in the London borough of Bromley, our client is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. They are growing the studio for exciting new projects on PC and console and are looking for a talented and passionate Online Programmer to help create them.
- Strong experience programming in a game’s studio, with a solid understanding of C++.
- Solid experience interacting with external APIs and services within a robust system.
- Familiarity with incorporating external APIs with game clients: PSN and XBL.
- Professional Unreal Engine experience.
- Solid time management and communication skills.
- Members of the Online Programming team at Splash Damage are?responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining systems to support our award winning live-service multiplayer games.
- Work closely with the design, UI and online services teams to craft client-side support for external services and APIs such as matchmaking, VOIP, profile and social interaction systems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining client-side support for analytics and telemetry, working in partnership with the product and player insights team.
- In addition, we collaborate closely with the gameplay and design teams to seamlessly connect game features with external services
- Experience developing supporting systems for online games such as VOIP, profile services, matchmaking, social interaction systems and telemetry.
- Experience working with design teams to produce requirements and design supporting systems.
- Experience working in all phases of game development, from feature design to bug-fixing.
- Experience developing with asynchronous systems.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!