Project: Unreal Engine – AAA Games
One Player Mission are proud to be working with a development studio based in Poland known for creating one of the world’s most well-known Tactical Shooter franchises. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of C++ programming and Unreal Engine in AAA games.
There is the option to work remotely from where you are now or support with relocation to Warsaw, Poland is available if required.
- Solid experience in a Senior/Lead Online position working with Unreal Engine Replication systems.
- Strong programming and code architecture skills, especially in C++
- Experience in developing advanced server architecture and applications for online console or PC video games
- Good understanding of client-server methodology, scalability, and security considerations
- Fluent in English
- Design and implement the required online solutions for the game, coping with the design intentions and the technical requirements to secure performance.
- Architect from high level systems to low level performance tweaks in C/C++.
- R&D of new technologies applicable to the game, in synchronization with the technical director, and compatible with all target platforms.
- Understanding of all game engine systems to work with and discuss needs from other departments and participate on the generation of cost-effective pipelines for online.
- Coordinate with QA, Build Engineers and the Design teams to define the best coding processes that balances rapid iteration with stability.
- Coordinate with the rest of coders establishing programming guidelines, quality goals and performance budgets related to online functionalities.
- Understand, plan and work on any required engine, online and optimization in coordination with the rest of the code team (engineers and gameplay programmers)
- Competitive market rate salaries
- Profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!