One Player Mission are working with a growing independent game developer with a presence in both the UK and Poland .
Focusing on emerging technologies and new projects, the successful candidate will be working on their latest title, a collectables game using block-chain technology, where the player can build their own worlds, create their own MMO gameplay, and create totally unique new characters.
As a Senior Programmer, you will be responsible for developing features in all areas of the game client and server and have a passion for gaming.
- Enjoy creative freedom, ground-breaking challenges, and unknown territory.
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and industry movements.
- Motivated by working with a lot of different technologies and have a desire to learn new ones.
- Enjoy creative, open-thinking environment over one driven by detailed requirements.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for working on a wide variety of tasks.
- Work with an experienced team on all areas of the game
- Develop quality code systems, working closely with the other disciplines to realise their visions
- Play an active role in bug fixing and helping the team to deliver milestones.
- Make useful contributions to their creative planning sessions, scrums, and retrospectives
- Highly knowledgeable in numerous areas of game programming.
- Able to learn a new language or technology without guidance
- Capable of working autonomously, gathering your own requirements and creating your own solutions.
- Solid experience in a similar role with a proven track record on multiple shipped AAA titles
- Expert knowledge of C++ or C#
- Excellent Visual Studio and Perforce skills
- Exposure to other engines is desired
- Knowledge of cloud services such as PlayFab and GameSparks is a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!