Project: AAA Shooter Games
OPMs clients is seeking a UI Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s studio based in Montreal. The studio is looking to reshape the industry landscape and on a new generation of Online Shooters for the worldwide gaming community.
The successful candidate will be designing and developing scalable UI solutions for their AAA games.
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of any project management and bug tracking software such as Jira
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, SVN, Perforce etc.
- Strong English language skills
- Design and develop scalable UI solutions dedicated to the studio games
- Maintain and improve existing modules, code, solutions
- Cooperate with Design, Tech Leads & Production to establish visual and functional specifications
- Prototype UI solutions and polish them to AAA level
- Test, debug, profile and optimize implementations
- Create technical documentation according to Team Standards
- Actively attend to code review
- Experience with profiling and optimisations
- Experience working on consoles such as PS4 and Xbox One
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
- Paid holidays, plus the week between Christmas and New Year, and 5 sick days paid
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions
- Competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses
- In-company English, French, and Polish language classes
- Long term disability, short term disability, travel insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!