"To apply: Ref - 5154400. With over 20 years’ experience of working with the world’s leading car manufacturers, this studio leverage their understanding of the vehicle design process to deliver seamless visual effects and create immersive automotive assets that engage buyers and inspire belief. Their immersive and lifelike car configurators place buyers in the driving seat.
The Role- This Studio is searching for a Lead Software Engineer to join its Automotive Team.
The Lead Software Engineer holds an influential role and will be expected to contribute technical expertise and creative problem solving to enable them to continue to deliver ground-breaking visuals to its automotive and agency clients.
You will work closely with a core team which includes Managing Director, Senior Producer, Executive Producer (Sales) and a team of artists to deliver end-to-end on bespoke, interactive and fully customisable car-configurator applications built in the Unreal Engine (UE4).
• Oversee the development and stability of the core software, including future releases
• Work closely with the Tech, Art and QA teams
• Understand the relationship between software releases and feature dependencies
• Develop software and processes to streamline releases and stabilise future deployments
• Work as part of a development team across products for our luxury automotive partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Commercial experience with developing software
• A skilled communicator who has experience collaborating with multiple teams of different disciplines.
• Knowledge with profiling, debugging, and diagnosing issues within large production software stacks
• Understanding of various techniques such as multithreading and APIs
• Significant programming experience with C++, Unreal Blueprints and Python
• Experience within the Unreal game Engine (UE4)
• Knowledge cloud / web integration (AWS/Azure)
THIS ROLE CAN BE FULLY REMOTE OR IN STUDIO!! Please get in touch with email@example.com if you are interested! IND123MP
To apply please send CV to David@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.