Project: AAA Games
Our client are the creators of one of the best-selling games of all time. They are currently gearing up for production on a new announced project.
They are currently seeking a Lead Technical Artist to lead a team of like-minded individual, proficient in both the creative and technical sides of game development.
- Be responsible for a team of Technical Artists, mentoring and guiding them
- Take part in the development of technology road maps for the specific needs of the project
- Predict potential risks take action to avoid them
- Work with other department leads and act as the representative to stakeholders
- Enhance content for memory and performance gains
- Lead or assist in the development of tools to improve the artists’ workflow
- Produce detailed documentation of project specific tools and technical guidelines
- Be involved in the development and rendering of artwork, models, and textures as and when required
- Extensive experience in game development including strong experience in a Lead Technical Art position on a AAA production
- Great technical proficiency with Unreal Engine 45
- Expertise in using 3D graphics software such as MayaMax or similar, Houdini, Substance;
- Understanding of different hardware and rendering architectures
- Understanding of scripting/programming using languages such as MaxScript, Python, C Sharp etc.
- Deep grasp of shading structure and languages such as HLSL
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills
- Technical proficiency in areas of 2D and 3D art
- Experience with VFX such as particle, soft and rigidbody simulations
- 28 days off annually
- Relocation package
- Commuter allowance
- Health insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!