OPMs client is driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure.
The successful candidate will be directly managed by an Associate Producer and collaborating with the Technical Artistic Director and the Artistic Director, the Lead Technical Artist is responsible for supervising the Technical Art team.
- Vast experience in AAA Open World games
- Professional experience as Associate Technical Director or supervising Technical Artists who have delivered a video game
- Good knowledge of procedural production methods
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with all trades and to support your teams towards performance
- Understanding of the use of 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Houdini, etc., ideally at an advanced scripting level
- Knowledge of data management software (such as perforce)
- You are creative and eager for innovation and at ease in management
- You are bilingual in English
- Speaking French is a plus
- Supervise a team of Technical Artists and Associate Technical Director Artists
- Plan, prioritize and track inspiring goals for your team over time
- Empower teams with clear expectations
- Be present alongside the teams by providing them with meaningful feedback on their performance and personal development
- Ensure positive recognition of all accomplishments, big or small
- Identify strengths/weaknesses and training needs
- Evaluate and participate in the recruitment needs of new technical profiles
- Ensure a technological watch within the project, the Ubisoft group and the competition
- Be part of the technical direction of the DT Art, and be able to transcribe this direction into clear team objectives. Monitor it on a daily basis
- Hybrid Work Model (2 days at the office, 3 days remote)
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance provided
- Career progression avenues
- World class project IP’s
- Competitive salary and generous company perks!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!