"To apply: Ref - 509730400. We are proud to be working with one if the UK's biggest AAA Studios in helping them find a Lead UI Artist to work on their biggest game relase to date.
As Lead UI Artist, you’ll work closely with our creative leadership to help build a brand-new AAA interface and to fundamentally shape the overall visual identity of our final product. You’ll oversee the UI Art team, working in conjunction with the Art Director and Art Manager to plan work for the team and ensure our high-quality bar is realised.
The ideal candidate is an expert graphic designer with a passion and end-to-end track record for delivering world class UI in a similar genre.
This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to join a growing new team of industry veterans and make your mark on something special right from start.
- A proven track-record in delivering exceptional UI experiences from start to finish in a Lead role.
- Experience and interest in Management and developing the careers of the UI team members.
- At least 6+ Years’ experience developing UI Art for games
- A portfolio showing strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- A passion for great UX design and accessibility in games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to pick-up and learn our in-house tech and tools.
- An obsessive eye for detail.
- A strong passion for both playing and developing games.
- A good working knowledge of 2D animation and motion design.
If you think this amazing opportunity sounds right for you, please get in touch with your CV and portolio through our website or to email@example.com
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.