This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA RPG Project
OPM’s client is looking for a talented and experienced Lead UI Artist to join development on their upcoming, hugely anticipated release.
The successful candidate will possess both passion and expertise with User Interface design.
- Excellent experience delivering exceptional UI experiences from start to finish in a Lead role.
- Experience and interest in Management and developing the careers of the UI team members.
- Extensive experience developing UI Art for games
- A portfolio showing strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Passion for great UX design and accessibility in games.
- Superb communication skills.
- Ability to pick-up and learn our in-house tech and tools.
- An obsessive eye for detail.
- A deep passion for both playing and developing games.
- Great working knowledge of 2D animation and motion design.
- The ability to relocate and work full-time on site here at Leamington Spa, UK.
- Traditional illustration skills.
- Experience in mentoring and fostering creativity in other growing artists.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214417!