OPM’s client are seeking a talented and experienced Lead UI Designer who will bring their passion to the table to help shape the studios projects.
The successful candidate will be working directly with other Leads & Directors with significant ownership over the interface and responsible for building, leading, and mentoring a talented mixed discipline team of UI contributors to produce high-quality features for the studios game.
· Previously shipped a title while in a UI design role.
· Experience in leading and mentoring UI designers and taking part in the hiring process.
· Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4, specifically Unreal Motion Graphics.
· Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss features with respect to design challenges.
· Experience with creation of motion graphics.
· Visual-scripting experience.
· Previous experience making interfaces for console & PC.
· Advocate for a strong UI discipline by creating visual guidelines, maintaining team documentation & managing work capacities.
· Lead by example in how to execute the UI discipline by working in an interdisciplinary feature team on implementations that make the game great with a senior-level degree of quality.
· Maintain consistency and quality of the interface while aligning to the director’s vision.
· Create and suggest best practices to develop efficient workflows & pipelines.
· Assist in the creation of individual UI features including asset setup and in-engine preparation.
· Develop, provide feedback & mentor other UI Designers.
· Work together closely with the production team on the planning, coordination, and execution of UI tasks.
· Relocation bonus.
· Occupational pension scheme.
· Job ticket for public transportation system.
· Flexible working hours.
· In-house massages & gym membership.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!