Our client is looking for a Lead UI Engineer to join their exciting team to work on an open world RPG, this is an opportunity to join an exciting new project and put your creative input into the look and feel of the UI.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for providing technical direction for the UI
- Work with stakeholder groups to identity UI and core technology requirements
- Collaborate with Production to ensure effective planning to meet project goals
- Define, deploy and measure career development goals
- Manage goals and ensure delivery of work for your team
- Mentor and coach junior members of the UI team
- Facilitate communication between multi-disciplinary teams
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry programming experience
- At least 1+ published title in a UI management role (ideally AAA)
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Strong understanding of UI frameworks and patterns, WPF experience is a plus
- Great understanding of game development technologies and methodologies
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for video games
- Very competitive salary
- Great benefits including Private health care
- Flexible hours
- Excellent relocation package offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2786.
Big Planet is equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.