Our award-winning AAA client based in London is looking for a Lead UI Programmer to join an incredible team of programmers to help them make some truly outstanding games. This role is offered onsite.
What we need from you
- Strong professional UI programming experience
- C++ experience
- Practical UI implementation knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Able to present ideas clearly and confidently to audiences of all experience levels.
- A real passion for games
Even better if you have:
- Experience with UE4 and Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG)
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Experience with localisation pipelines.
- Demonstrable appreciation of usability conventions in relation to UI.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
Please email your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2524.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.