One Player Mission’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Lead UI Programmer to join their team in Portugal.
As a Lead UI Programmer, you will coach senior team members to perform to their best ability, provide feedback to your team on their performance and own development of large UI features, while using your experience to improve the usability and accessibility of live products and craft the user experience of products still in development.
- Extensive experience in UI programming
- Experience leading a team of programmers
- General Programming experience also beneficial
- Previous games industry AAA experience and published titles
- Experience in UE4 and UMG will be a significant advantage
- Good knowledge of C++
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language)
- An interest in keeping up to date with the newest trends in UI in the industry
- Coach senior team members to perform to their best ability
- Provide feedback to your team on their performance
- Own development of large UI features
- Improve the usability and accessibility of live products
- Craft the user experience of products still in development
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 426!