OPM are partnered with one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide.
The successful candidate will be an Experienced Senior or Lead UI Engineer ready to lead a small team of UI Engineers, be hands on with implementation and be responsible for the overall technical delivery of 2D and 3D UI systems throughout the game.
- Lead a modest team of UI Engineers
- Technical delivery of 2D and 3D UI systems in Unreal using C++
- Work diligently with UI/UX designers to create intuitive and compelling experiences
- Support the creation of a range of Gameplay features and systems
- Give direct input on the feature roadmap
- Design and implement performant maintainable and extensible code systems
- Work together closely with other engineers to find great technical solutions
- Considerable professional experience with C++
- Excellent understanding of Unreal Engine / Blueprints / UMG system
- Experience leading or mentoring an Engineering team
- Proven understanding in the technical design, implementation and maintenance of game UI systems and networking in AAA PC/console teams
- Extensive knowledge in owning the implementation for sections or whole UI systems
- Thorough understanding of UI design patterns/architectures (MVVM, MVC, MVP, etc)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!