OPM’s client is a fully independent game studio based in the beautiful city of Dublin. They are making an exciting new Multiplayer game from the ground up.
They’re Looking for a Talented Lead UI/UX Designer to help build their new Multiplayer Game.
As Lead UX/UI Designer you’ll participate in shaping the overall look and feel of their products, translate complex game systems into rewarding, player-friendly experiences, and ensure our presentation is at the highest of industry standards.
- 3-5 years experience in UX/UI design
- Strong foundation in classic graphic design principles
- Expert in colour theory, layout and typography
- Proven ability to adapt and adhere to an established visual style and building upon it
- An accomplished expert with UI layout & design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, or similar tools)
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, prioritise tasks, handle time effectively, and complete your work with minimal oversight
- Proactive self-development and interest in levelling up self, the department and the wider team
- Spot opportunities to mentor, share your knowledge, insight, and experiences with others
- Able to present complex ideas to diverse audiences and stakeholders in convincing ways
- Able to collaborate and a willingness to build consensus with potentially opposing perspectives
- Experienced with prototyping design software (Figma, Sketch, MarvelApp or similar tools) and the prototype development process
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine
- Create state of the art visual design and UI art
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups and previews
- Design, create and direct functional animation for user interactions
- Help guide the overall look, feel and flow of features
- Analyse & process user research data into actionable improvements
- Create user flows, interface wireframes, prototypes, and design documentation
- Set examples, guides, and methodologies in UI/UX for the wider team
- Mentor and level up UX/UI designers
- Participate in planning sessions, user research debriefs, product reviews, and retrospectives
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!